Starry-Eyed Travels welcomes guest posts from genuine travel writers who have a story to share.
1. Starry-Eyed Travels is all about encouraging people to see the world with open eyes and embrace it with open arms. We’re looking for pieces which express the wonder, curiosity and marvels of travel.
2. Ideally pieces will be told from a personal perspective with an individual voice, not guide-book style. It doesn’t have to be long; aim for between 300 and 800 words.
3. Please attach two or three photos to accompany the article – make sure you hold the rights to use them.
4. Submissions with lots of links or which aim to promote a particular company will not be accepted.
5. Send your text and photos to katy(at)starryeyedtravels.com.